April 27th Open Day: Discover UKCBC!
Enrol for our September 2019 intake and receive an Early Application Grant worth up to AED 3,000 and a FREE iPad Mini 4 to aid you in your academic journey.
UK College of Business and Computing (UKCBC) welcomes all parents and students for our Open Day on Saturday, 27th April 2019 from 2:00pm to 6:00pm.
Avail discounts of up to AED 3,000 on tuition fees, Application fee waiver and a FREE iPad Mini 4 for on-the-spot registrations for our September 2019 intake.
Join us and take a tour of our modern campus at Dubai International Academic City, Block 10 – 2nd floor. Meet our academic staff and admissions team and learn more about our diploma programmes in Business and Computing, ACCA qualifications, IELTS training and English courses.
Our vocational qualifications are awarded by Pearson, world’s largest learning company which facilitates transfers to over 200 universities around the globe.
Register and Secure your FREE iPad Mini 4!
3 great reasons to attend our Open Day:
We offer the following courses:
- BTEC level 2 Diploma in Business
- BTEC level 2 Diploma in Information Technology
- BTEC level 3 Extended Diploma in Business
- BTEC level 3 Extended Diploma in Information Technology
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computing
- ACCA packages
- English language courses & IELTS preparation
Interested in visiting? Click here to get directions to our campus.
Location – Dubai International Academic City, Block 10, Floor 2
Phone – 971 4 871 5333