Payment Portal integration
Terms and Conditions (T&C)
- UK College of Business & Computing – Dubai Campus has United Arab of Emirates as it’s country of domicile and the governing law is the local law.
- Visa and Master Card payments in AED are accepted mode of payments for local and international students.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Students using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website. All online transactions must be completed by accompanying parents/guardians.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- UK College of business and Computing Ltd maintains the ukcbc.ac.ae Website (“Site”)
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- UK College of Business & Computing will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- UK College of Business & Computing takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, ukcbc.ac.ae cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The College is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The website policies as well as terms & conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Please retain a proof of reference number once the electronic transaction is over.
- Once the payment is made, an email confirmation will be sent to the registered email address confirming the status of the transaction.
- The finance team will then issue a receipt for the student electronically.
- Once the receipt is issued, a member of the admissions team will contact the student with next steps within 3 working days.
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
To view our refund policy, please visit http://ukcbc.ac.ae/tuition-fees/
UK College of Business & Computing
971 4 871 5300
PO BOX 345036
2nd Floor, Block 10, Dubai International Academic City,
Ph:- 971 4 871 5333