UKCBC prides itself in creating mutually beneficial partnerships with credible and reputed schools across the UAE.
We work very closely with local and international school principals, counselors and secondary school teachers to support the development and goals of students looking to access distinctive British education in UAE after graduating or transferring from high school. Our career-focused courses and qualifications, designed in consultation with employers are perfect for students looking to make the most out of their time and competitive advantages after they finish their higher education.
School partnerships have a long list of benefits both for the school and it’s students. Some of the most attractive ones are:
- Fee reductions and discounts on our foundation and undergraduate qualifications tuition fees.
- Free creative writing course for all students who enroll for one of our qualifications.
- Unique awards for top performing students.
- Other attractive benefits for teachers and students of participating schools.
Our Current Partner Schools include
- Al Manhal School – Abu Dhabi
- Al Nahda National School – Girls Branch – Abu Dhabi
- Dubai National School – Al Barsha
- School of Research Sciences – Dubai
- Crescent English School – Dubai
- Pakistan School – Ajman
- Sharjah American International School – Sharjah
- Sharjah International Private School – Sharjah
- American International School – Dubai
All GEMS Schools are also partnered with UKCBC through the GEMS UniConnect program.
The UniConnect program allows students a clear progression path towards higher education. Thanks to this, all GEMS students can avail a flat discount for UKCBC programmes. Additionally, top performing students can apply for special merit, sports or UKCBC management scholarships.