UK College of Business & Computing Dubai Campus is the first international campus of the college inaugurated in summer 2018. We offer an inspiring academic journey with internationally recognized qualifications at affordable tuition fees. We are located in the heart of Dubai International Academic City that offers a vibrant atmosphere for students with an exceptional student life. Back in the UK, we have more than 17 years of experience delivering vocational and professional qualifications. Our six campuses including an English Language School are located in and around Central & Greater London and cater to the higher education needs of more than 3000 students each year.
UKCBC Dubai campus offers foundations and undergraduate qualifications in Business & IT along with in house English language courses. These courses are designed in guidance with employers so that students are equipped with employable skills and can gain employment upon graduation. Students can also continue their academic journey further with over 200 universities globally. Through our qualifications, we intend to offer flexibility and opportunity to both young learners and working professionals who would like to progress on their academic journey without compromising on other commitments.
UKCBC Dubai Management Focus
Building reputation and credibility in the market by –
- Forming strong and fruitful partnerships with the government and private stakeholders.
- Disseminating the UKCBC ethos and ethics through every available medium such as PR,
marketing and student recruitment.
- Being seen as an employer of choice by providing opportunities for individuals, which can
help them excel professionally and financially.
Support the growing demand of the UAE economy for skilled workforce by –
- Partnering with employers who can mentor and coach students through internships and
making them work ready.
- Partnering with government institutes where more and more Emirati students can take
advantage of vocational qualifications.
- Offering flexible and supportive study environment so that students can meet their
academic and professional goals.