8 reasons to study at UKCBC Dubai
UK College of Business & Computing (UKCBC) has over 17 years of experience delivering vocational qualifications in the UK. We have taught more than 3000 students across our 6 campuses in and around London. Last year, we achieved 93% student satisfaction in the National Student Survey (NSS) which means that students find value and acknowledge the quality education we strive to deliver. UKCBC Dubai inaugurated its brand new campus this year with modern classrooms, computer labs and state of art facilities.
If you have just graduated from school or are working and would like to continue your education then here is why you should be studying at UKCBC Dubai campus to achieve your higher education goals –
- Expertise – UKCBC has a strong expertise in delivering vocational and professional qualiﬁcations since 2001 in the UK
- Commitment – We are committed to offering quality higher education in UAE by launching a 19,000 square feet campus in the heart of Dubai International Academic City
- Flexibility – hands on experience in the world of business & IT for both young and matured learners with flexible learning hours
- Practical – application of concepts in real world through engaging assessments
- Continuous Professional Development – serves as a CPD for working professionals
- Tuition Fees – affordable tuition fees with attractive discount and installment schemes
- Student Support – vibrant student life and dedicated support services offered, with engaging clubs and societies to maintain a highly multicultural social environment.
- Logistics Support – we provide visa & accommodation support for local as well as international students. More information can be found under Student Support page
If you are ready to take the next step and apply for our upcoming cohort, please speak to a member of our admissions team at +971 4 871 533 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org