What is ACCA?
During the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, we continue with our commitment to deliver quality education to all its enrolled students. We have launched an online class delivery system offering live and interactive sessions via Microsoft Teams, where students can access a video on demand (VOD) of past virtual lectures to clarify doubts.
To enrol for our online programme reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 871 5333
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the world’s most forward-thinking accountancy body from the UK with over 200,000 members and 486,000 students globally. Founded in 1904, the ACCA qualification has led the way in innovation and producing qualified finance and accountancy professionals that are sought after by employers. With offices in more than 100 countries, ACCA’s international presence ensures that students and members are well supported in their academic and professional journeys wherever they are.
6 reasons to choose ACCA
Finance & accountancy professionals are a backbone of any industry. ACCA leads the way in the industry as they have a Gold standard in accountancy, opening doors to highly respectable and rewarding careers. ACCA members work in all industries across the globe.
- Work anywhere in the world – with presence in more than 181 countries, ACCA is one of the most international accountancy qualifications in the world.
- Employability – employers across the globe look for qualified and value – driven professionals with strong qualifications. ACCA members enjoy a strong career and rewarding career growth and are highly sought after in the industry.
- Flexibility – ACCA offers multiple entry points, whether you have had any prior accounting education or not. Students can also take exams 4 times a year which means they can progress to membership quickly.
- Student & Member support – ACCA offers dedicated 24 hours support to students wherever they reside.
- Global network – ACCA provides opportunities for students and members to network through its social media platforms, member events or virtual learning communities. This means that you can pick up valuable contacts such as mentors or industry contacts who can facilitate your ACCA journey.
- Think Ahead – when you join ACCA, you become a part of the organization that thinks ahead, and drives change in the accountancy sector. As ACCA members, you will get the opportunity to shape the future of the accountancy profession.
When you study for ACCA, you get an opportunity to gain additional qualifications such as below –
- Applied Accounting – Whilst studying for the ACCA qualification, you can also gain BSc Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University. This means at completion, you will hold a bachelor’s degree as well as a professional degree.
- MSc in Professional Accountancy – ACCA members can apply for this qualification and gain additional qualification from the prestigious University of London.
Careers in ACCA
ACCA students and members can work in a variety of different roles across industries. A full list of roles is available here
The Qualification Structure
ACCA qualification comprises of 3 E’s namely Exams, Ethics & Experience. Students must fulfill all these requirements to gain the ACCA membership.
- Exams – ACCA qualification has 13 exams in total and students can appear for exams 4 times in a year (September, December, March & June)
- Ethics – all students must complete the professional ethics module to progress to membership.
- Experience – students who have completed the first two requirements must also submit practical work experience of 36 months to apply for membership.
A full understanding of the structure can be found here
Students who have gained prior qualifications can get exemptions from the ACCA qualification. To find out your exemptions, you can visit the Exemptions Calculator. For each subject you are exempted, you will be required to pay an exemption fee as administrative cost.
- 2 A levels & 3 IGCSE’s including English & Math
- CBSE grade 12 minimum with 2 subjects over 65% and 3 subjects over 50% including English or Mathematics/Accounting
- IB Diploma with 24 points
- BTEC Level 3 in any field or an HND Business, Accounting or any Business-related qualification
Students who have completed grade 10 or equivalent can start the ‘Foundations in Accountancy’ route for ACCA.
If your qualification is not mentioned above, then please contact our admissions team at email@example.com
Propel your career in Accounting with a BSc (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University, UK while studying for your ACCA qualification!
Our ACCA Oxford Brookes programme allows you to gain mentorship from our experienced ACCA tutors to help you to achieve the qualification criteria for gaining a Bachelors’ degree through your ACCA qualification progress. You will receive one-on-one mentoring sessions with our expert tutor and gain insight on the necessary steps and coursework necessary to obtain the dual qualifications.
Contact us today to book your seat for the September 2020 batch.
Call us on +971 4 871 5333 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more admission information.
Apply for this course
This course is currently not running !!