Pearson Programme Tuition Fees and Payment Breakdown
|Programme||Tuition fees (AED)|
|Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business||27,000/full course|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business||42,000/full course|
|Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business||33,000/per year|
|Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in IT||27,000/full course|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT||42,000/full course|
|Pearson BTEC lEVEL 5 Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computing||36,000/per year|
|Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Engineering||30,000/full course|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Engineering||42,000/full course|
|Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering||45,000/per year|
Course fees will be broken down into 3 payments per year to coincide with the course delivery schedule. Payment for each trimester must be made before the start of a new academic term.
Additional Fees, Payment & Refund Policies
- Application Fee – AED 500
- Recreation Fee – AED 300
- Security Deposit (refundable) per student – AED 2,000
- Visa Fee – AED 3,500
- Visa Deposit (refundable) – AED 2,500
- Medical Insurance – AED 2,000
- Transportation Fees – AED 600 – 800 depending on location/emirate
Terms & Conditions – Discounts & Bursaries
- Students can avail only one discount at a time and cannot club with any other on-going promotions through other stakeholders.
- Students will be eligible for discounts only once all necessary documents are submitted along with required payments.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
Refund Policy for tuition fees in case of withdrawal:
UKCBC Dubai has defined a comprehensive refund policy in cases of withdrawals. You can view our refund policy here.